Growing up I wanted to do a lot of things… wished to achieve a lot of feats… aspired to do something and someday be someone.
And to this day, I haven’t done a lot of things that I had wanted to do. I haven’t achieved a lot of feats that I had wished to. I haven’t done something to someday be someone the way I aspired to. That being said, this is both the best and the worst part of my life.
The best part is things haven’t changed much from then to now. I am optimistic about things I wanted to do that I still want to do. I carry along my pipe dreams, breathe through it and live each day hoping some life comes out of that pipe.
The worst part is —-> the PIPE DREAMS
- A friend has recently finished her flying course and she’s now a pilot – yes, a PILOT. She flies those bloody gargantuan things with wings – yeah those little specks you see in the sky… she flies one of them. [Flying - was and still is very much my biggest pipe dream that will remain in that pipe for a long time].
- I have always wanted to be interviewed by Oprah… if there’s one couch I’d like to be on, it’s hers. Unfortunately, I haven’t taken part in the tours de France and so never won anything to be stripped off later and hence no interview from the big O, I mean Oprah.
- Last year, I met this girl who’s studying in Cambridge University for her doctoral degree, I want to be that girl. On a second thought, I don’t want to go to Cambridge [I mean I don't want to be that specific], I’ll easily settle for Harvard :nods: :more self-approving nods:
- I want to do something no one has done – you know like discover something [even if it's a new species of human being or a new country]. I want to be the first person to be somewhere new, to do something never done before… if you have any and I do mean A.N.Y. suggestion – well, we can collaborate [your idea and my pipe dream, we can be a dream team]. It can be anything, you know like facebook or like iPod…. What do you think, anyone???
- Lastly but not leastly, J K Rowling [or Harper Lee]…
What are your pipe dreams?